Private & Business Donations for Victims of Abuse
Fight Back ETX was created and is operated for extending effective self-protection training and education for female victims of violence. A significant part of our training and education is aimed at teen and college aged ladies for self-defense training as well as awareness education in areas of life where violence is most common. Our goal is to reach a wider audience with the highest quality instructors with our proven teaching methodologies. Our organization raises funds for the following reasons:
- Training tuition for victims of violence
- Cost of private lessons for victims of violence
- Clean and quality training gear for a safe training environment
- Printing of educational material
- Training and certifying instructors
Fight Back ETX Mission is share our system and to help ladies who have faced violence. As well we work toward helping others prevent those situations happening to them.
- Provide the most advanced training in crime prevention, empowerment, personal safety, and self-defense in the United States and abroad;
2. Provide empowerment training that reaches those in need;
3. Certify instructors in Fight Back ETX training methodologies that maintain the highest quality of instruction and increase the number of people we can empower with a higher quality of life as a result of the training.